Seekers Who Are Lovers
- Produced by Cocteau Twins.
- Written and performed by Elizabeth Fraser, Robin Guthrie and Simon Raymonde.
- Recordings at Pors Poulhan, Bretagne and September Sound, London.
- Engineered by Cocteau Twins, Lincoln Fong, Mitsuo Tate and Des Ward.
- Special thanks to Benny diMassa, Ben Blakeman, Dave Palfreeman and Mitsuo Tate. Thanks to Nina Jackson at September Sound, and Raymond, Darren, Michael and Fiona at Coffer Management.
- Sleeve artwork by Blue Source. Photography by Spiros Politis.
- A special, deluxe limited edition disc with foldout sleeve was produced in the UK.
- Singles were released for the songs "Tishbite" and "Violaine".
- A promotional video was produced for "Tishbite."
- The versions of "Half-Gifts" and "Rilkean Heart" are different from those appearing on the 1995 EP Twinlights.
- "Violaine" and "Seekers Who Are Lovers" appear on the 1995 EP Otherness, remixed by Mark Clifford.
- Dedication reads: "Milk and kisses for the first man / my old man / love and a thousandfold rose for Buckley / my Rilkean Hearted friend" (From Elizabeth; 'Buckley' is a reference to Jeff Buckley.)
- Lyrics excerpts from "Violaine," "Tishbite," "Eperdu," and "Treasure Hiding" appear explicitly, or are visible in, the sleeve artwork.
- An alternate version of "Serpentskirt" was recorded by Faye Wong (Wangfei), featuring Liz on backing vocals and Faye on lead, singing in Mandarin Chinese. Faye Wong also recorded a version of "Rilkean Heart."
- This was the last LP to be released by the Cocteau Twins on Mercury/Fontana as well as Capitol.