When Mama Was Moth
Five Ten Fiftyfold
In Our Angelhood
Glass Candle Grenads
In the Gold Dust Rush
The Tinderbox (of a heart)
My Love Paramour
Musette and Drums
- Produced by Cocteau Twins and John Fryer at Palladium Studios, Edinburgh.
- Engineered by Jon Turner.
- Special thanks to Ally for saxophone on "Five Ten Fiftyfold."
- Art direction and design by 23 Envelope.
- Lyrics from "When Mama Was Moth," "Glass Candle Grenades," "The Tinderbox (of a heart)," and "My Love Paramour" are printed on the inner sleeve of the vinyl release.
- The EP Sunburst and Snowblind was included on the UK and Canadian cassette and CD versions of Head Over Heels.
- The track "Musette and Drums" appears on the 1985 compilation The Pink Opaque.
- Remastered versions of "Sugar Hiccup" and "My Love Paramour" appear on the 2000 compilation Stars and Topsoil.
- The following songs have appeared in live performances: "Sugar Hiccup," "My Love Paramour," and "Musette and Drums."
- An instrumental track, "My Hue and Cry," was recorded during this period but never released until a Radio Sessions version appeared in 1999 on the BBC Sessions.
- Head Over Heels was digitally remastered and re-released, with original artwork, by 4AD in 2003.